Quality inspections for
Cosmetic & pharmaceutical companies
Microbiological tests on non-sterile medical drugs are run in accordance with the methods set forth in the European Pharmacopoeia (Ph. Eur.) and in accordance with the GMP regulations (GMP certificate by the Regierungspräsidium Tübingen; a regional authority). Tests on cosmetics are run in accordance with the relevant ISO methods or European Pharmacopoeia methods.
- Microbiological tests
- Preservation stress tests
- Product-specific validations
- Ambient conditions tests / monitoring
Consulting service / trainings
- Plant inspections, quality audits, HACCP and GMP advice
- Opinions and expert opinions
- Express collection of samples (nationwide)
- On-site sampling
- Online sample service
Try out our services! You will receive an attractive quotation that will commit you to nothing.
Joelle Nussbaum | phone: 0781-96 94 7-243 | email: email@example.com